Radnor Township Recreation & Community Programming
Skip to nav
Click the image above for more information.
IMPORTANT COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS:
Do not attend if you are feeling symptomatic or if you or someone in your household has had an exposure to COVID-19 or has COVID-19.
Face coverings or masks must be worn at all times by the participants and staff onsite.
Social distancing of 6' or more must be practiced at all times, spread out while fishing.
Please bring your own sanitizer.
Registration Notes & Rules:
- REGISTRATION INCLUDES ONE CHILD AND ONE ADULT (OVER 18) ONLY. If multiple children are interested in participating we encourage families to sign up for multiple sessions to ensure we keep groups small onsite.
- Adult may assist child where needed, but please let the children fish
- Register for one session of your choice only. Duplicate registrations will be deleted
- All Pennsylvania Fish Commission Rules Apply
- No wading, unless otherwise specified
- BRING SIZE #10 or #12 HOOKS AND SMALL BB SIZE WEIGHTS AND YOUR FISHING ROD!