Click the image above for more information
or for a copy of our paper registration form.
- You may re-register for as many sessions as you'd like during the season. For example, if you register today for a 4-day pass and wish to play on additional dates, you may log in again and select the amount of additional days you wish to play.
- No refunds will be offered in the event of cancelations. Credits will be given and can be used for any future pickleball program.
- IMPORTANT COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOL:
- Do not attend if you are feeling symptomatic or if you or someone in your household has had an exposure to COVID-19 or has COVID-19.
- Face coverings or masks must be worn at all times by the participants, as possible.
- Participants must self-monitor their symptoms and take their own temperature prior to participating in the program. A thermometer will be available for use in the storage room. Individuals with a temperature of 100.4 F or higher will not be permitted to participate.
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer to class.
- Sanitizer will be on hand and used on equipment during the program when needed.
- A maximum of 12 individuals will be permitted to enter the building during the program. First come first serve.
- In the event of unforeseen situations such as those imposed by inclement weather or health and safety issues, cancelations may occur. We will make every attempt to reschedule if possible.