Families will be motivated and guided through a fun and creative workout to include team building, active problem solving drills, body-weight exercise circuits, lead-ups to team sports (handball, dodgeball, soccer, etc.), classic games (Capture the Flag, Tag variations, etc.) as well as opportunities for character building and teachable moments for guaranteed fun!!
Family Phys. Ed is for families of school aged children (K+).
Families can consist of parents/guardians/children/grandparents/even older siblings home from college!
This program is led by a professional Physical Education instructor
& certified CrossFit Coach.
Important Health and Safety Protocols:
- Do not attend if you are feeling symptomatic or if you or someone in your household has had an exposure to COVID-19 or has COVID-19.
- Face coverings or masks must be worn at all times by the participants, as possible.
- Participants will receive a temperature check prior upon arrival.
- Please bring your own hand sanitizer to class.
- Sanitizer will be on hand and used on equipment during the program when needed.
- Participants must bring their own exercise mat/towel, and filled water bottle
In the event of unforeseen situations such as those imposed by inclement weather or health and safety issues, cancellations may occur. We will make every attempt to reschedule if possible.