Radnor Residents: $75
Park Rules & Regulations are in accordance with Township Code Chapter 205/Park & Recreation Areas
GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS
- All Radnor Township parks and facilities are to be used at your own risk.
- Park hours are: DAWN TO DUSK.
- Park Bathroom code to enter for parks with restrooms: 1-2-3
- Park Bathrooms are closed for public access during the winter months.
- Dogs are permitted in Township parks except in areas specifically posted against them.
- Cars are to be parked in designated areas only.
- Picnic tables and other park equipment are not to be moved.
RESTRICTED ACTIVITIES - Chapter 205/Parks & Recreation Areas
- Possession or use of alcoholic beverages.
- Damaging, defacing, destroying or removing any property, vegetation, building, equipment or notices.
- Discarding of trash, garbage or other litter except into containers provided for that purpose (Areas around grills and picnic tables must be clean at all times).
- Possession or use of any type of firearms where such possession or use is in violation of the Pennsylvania Uniform Firearms Act, 18 Pa.C.S.A. § 6101 et seq. Archery equipment may only be used in special areas as may be provided for such use.
- Fires, except in facilities especially provided for that purpose (All fires are to be extinguished prior to leaving the premises).
- Boisterous, immoral or indecent actions or conduct annoying to other users of the park (Music and excessive noise are prohibited).
- Motorized vehicles, except licensed vehicles on designated roadways and within posted speed limits weighing less than 10,000 pounds. Verbal permission may be given by the Township Manager and/or the Director of Parks and Recreation for vehicles over 10,000 pounds.
- Pets running free. Pets may accompany owners when under control except in areas specifically posted against pets.
- Swimming, boating, ice skating and golfing, except in those areas specifically designated for those purposes.
- Hunting and trapping.
- Fishing in the pond areas shall be restricted to resident children 15 years of age or younger (Youth fishing permits are available in the Parks & Recreation office).
YOUNG LUNGS AT PLAY POLICY: The use of tobacco products, including smokeless tobacco, electronic cigarettes, ‘vaping’, and cigars are prohibited in Township Parks and Playgrounds where children are present or may be present.
FORMAL USAGE PERMITS
- Individuals, groups, or organizations must obtain a permit for formal usage of parks and recreation areas from the Parks & Recreation Department. These areas include the use of pavilions, picnic tables, grills, ballfields, courts, and other related areas.
- Please contact us in advance to request an application and to check availability.
- It is required that a completed application be filed prior to requested date. The permit is not valid until all fees have been paid. The balance due must be paid in advance of use along with our receipt of any insurance certificates or other requirements. The approved permit is required to be on site during and throughout the reservation time.
- Various parks are available for formal usage permits and include: Fenimore Woods (Picnic Pavilion), Clem Macrone Park (Picnic Pavilion), The Willows Park, Bo Connor Park, Cowan Park, Friends of Radnor Trail Park, and Odorisio Park. Other locations also available upon request.
- Please note: Refunds are not given on reservations. If you cannot use your reservation, you must cancel at least 24 hours in advance in order to receive a credit toward future use of a picnic area/pavilion.
Radnor Township reserves the right to supersede any of the above rules and regulations or institute new rules and regulations as deemed necessary to protect the rights of the residents/renters and the integrity of the parks and facilities.
QUESTIONS OR TO REPORT NON-EMERGENCY INFORMATION - email@example.com
Tammy Cohen, Director -610-564-3884 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Heather DiCanzio, Program Supervisor -610-308-9537 / email@example.com
Tracey Krum, Program Coordinator -610-331-1433 / firstname.lastname@example.org